Pride

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
It has been a long standing policy in this forum not to discuss politics, religion, or sexuality in this forum. And I respect that.

But today I am going to take a chance and break that policy.

Today is the Fourth of July.

This is the day we celebrate what we have as a free naition.

I believe it was John F. Kennedy who said, "This may not be the greatest country in the world, but we dont need to buld a walll around it to keep our people in."
( I am paraphrasing of course)

I dont speak for all, but I am proud to be an AMERICAN !

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

NUFF said.

Last edited:
I totally agree!
I will also step out on the thin limb and say most of all I love the people. I love the things they have been willing to do, no matter the sacrifice.
I will also say, I might not like some of the things our government has done, but "we, the people" have the possibility of being the guiding light in a world of darkness.
Happy Fourth to you all, now get the bar-b-que fired up and pour yourself something to drink.

Happy 4th everyone! This country is slipping further and further from what it used to be but I still love it! Hopefully someday it will straighten back out!

I agree with everone you all have a happy 4th and a safe one

happy fourth of july! i am happy to have the freedom to celebrate tonight with family, shoot some fireworks, eat a good meal and just relax!
(already got some red, white, and blue sangria marinating in the fridge)

Happy 4th of July. Everyone have a safe holiday and please say a prayer for all of our service men and women. It is the men and women of the armed forces that are fighting for our freedom so that we can all enjoy the life we have in this great country, the U.S.A.

A friend of mine sent me this link. I think it's appropriate giving the holiday.

I-fought-for-you

Happy 4th of July to all our American neighbours - hope you all enjoy it.
Just got back from our July 1st holiday family campout myself so I have a lot of threads to catch up on here.

Latest posts

Back