• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pretty good deal on bottles

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reeflections

Reaction score
Just got an email, as I'm sure many of you did, from Label Peelers offering bottles at buy one get one. They always seem to have the some kind of sale anyway for the bottles I buy - Clear 750 ml - but this is a little better. I found that they way their shipping works out, buying 4 cases at a time is the best bet unless you want to buy wholesale lots. My last 4 cases with their regular sale was $76 (including tax and shipping) and I just paid $66 for the same today. 10 bucks is $10.

Just got the email myself. Really great price on the bottles at their wholesale lot with the buy one get one. I've already ordered for the year, but I'll keep this in mind for next year. Shipping is a killer though.
100 cases - $500.
Shipping - $644.00

I'm sure if I called I could figure out a better way to do the freight.

Back