pretty cool....well i thought so anyways

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
was out at a friends building her deck , and this crazy butterfly kept landing on us. well i got a pic when it landed on my daughters thumb..

butterfly.jpg

it's so pretty and delicate nikki.
we've had some "monsters" on our butterfly bush, huge black and orange ones. u can tell even the insects are struggling in our heat and drought:(

we have the large moster ones as well...i actually had never seen a small delicate one here before. it was so odd how it loved Kylie so much, it kept landing on her and then flitting off and then coming back to her! was just to cool

cool and sweet!
i watered some of our landscaping early this morning and when i turned off the sprinkler, butterflies and dragonflies were lighting in the grass to get to the water!

You should go to the Bronx Zoo as they have a Butterfly house where you walk in and thousands of different butterflies can land on you. Just went looking for pics of when we went and forgot I lost these when the comps crashed and I deleted these off my camera. UGGGGG

Great website Lon!!!

I finally got read all about skeeter pee. I had alot of questions about it... Your website pretty much answered all of them!!!

Thanks

Joel

Latest posts

Back