• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

press for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup,

Our taxes in NJ are beyond brutal!

You would think that, since there are more taxpayers per square mile, that our taxes would be much lower. Nope!

I did the math. With fed, state, property, sales, gas, and cigarette taxes (plus tolls) the government gets 61% of my salary.

You would think that they would let me keep at least half!

Last edited:
I am going to NM in the morning. Ain't been out that way in over 30 years....17 people per square mile....sounds like it ain't changed much! I like that.

Aren't you glad you don't live in Bangladesh?!

Do you realize that if all the people in NJ farted at the same time the earth would be forced out of it's orbit and the atmosphere would have a toxic level of methane gas? Life, as we know it, would cease to exist.

This is why there are "Boston Baked Beans" and not "Hoboken Baked Beans".

Be happy and be kind!

Farting & taxes . . . this is an interesting dialogue. I guess I should count my lucky stars that I live in NY where the taxes are so much lower than NJ. At least we're not ranked number 1!

Yea, If we weren't part of the US we would definitely qualify as a third world country all on our own....... :d

NM is so poor that I qualify as a 1%er in the State....... :)

I am going to NM in the morning. Ain't been out that way in over 30 years....17 people per square mile....sounds like it ain't changed much! I like that.

Latest posts

Back