• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

press for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fivebk

Reaction score
I have a Happy Valley Ranch Cider/ Grape press with apple chopper for sale. It is in excellent shape as it has only been used twice. The model of this press is a HOMESTEADER ( if anyone would like to look it up online ). It sells for 750$ and I am asking 300$

Here are a couple of pics

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0791.JPG

BOB

Sorry for the pics being sideways I don't know how to rotate them

BOB

Thanks Mike...... I have been outside all day.

Sorry for not responding sooner JohnT

With what it weighs it would have to ship as cargo. UPS or Fed ex would not ship it. And shipping would probably cost as much as I am asking for the press.

Haven't you always wanted to see what the midwest looks like........LOL!
I see a road trip in your future!!!

BOB

With what it weighs it would have to ship as cargo. UPS or Fed ex would not ship it. And shipping would probably cost as much as I am asking for the press.

Haven't you always wanted to see what the midwest looks like........LOL!
I see a road trip in your future!!!

BOB

Iowa??? If I set foot there, will I burst into flames?

LOL! I can sweeten the idea of picking it up........I happen to know where there is some 400+ bottles of homemade wine!! Maybe even some homemade beer. The tasting offer extends to anyone else wanting the press. Heck the tasting offer is good to anyone just wanting to try some wine.

I thought "Hmm, Iowa is not so far from me. I can make it to Dubuque in under 3 hours. Where is Hamburg?" Oh, it's the absolute farthest spot in Iowa from me. More like 8 hours than 3!! Oh well... :(

The funny thing is that we have about 1,000 times more in the way of population...

I bet we have more people in the PATH train stations during rush hour than in Iowa's biggest city all year :)

th

The funny thing is that we have about 1,000 times more in the way of population...

I bet we have more people in the PATH train stations during rush hour than in Iowa's biggest city all year :)

Yeah, in the limit where "about 1000 times more" means "less than 3 times more." But you were close!

The point is, I ain't driving 8 hours for a press!

Yeah, in the limit where "about 1000 times more" means "less than 3 times more." But you were close!

The point is, I ain't driving 8 hours for a press!

You can tell I am bored!

Total square miles in Iowa: 56272
Total population of Iowa: 3046355
Total people per square mile: 54

Total square mile in NJ: 8729
Total population of NJ: 8791894
Total people per square mile: 1007

So, we have a density of 952 more people per mile. OK, not 1,000 TIMES more, but still we are crammed in here pretty tight. Sometimes I feel that I need to check my pants in the morning to make sure that someone is not already in them... :)

And you get the pleasure of paying the highest state taxes in the good ole US of A!

Total square miles in New Mexico: 121,697
Total population of New Mexico: 2,085,109
Total people per square mile: 17

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back