preparing Mead help needed....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok that means I have to age my mead at least for one year or 10 months minimum, that is a very long perioud but I will do that :D.

Is there any other drink which can be made in less period and which is good in taste as well as in alcohol content like about 15% - 20% alcohol. If there is such kind of thing plz let me know.

In mead will it be any difference if we experiment ingredients or we have to age it for 1 years, all kind of meads :h

Hope u can understand my silly questions :b

Bye bye take care ......

The only silly questions is the one you didn't ask.

this forum was set up to help you and anyone that needs help i don't have all the answer's to every thing but if i can help i will.

i'm new to wine making the mead i told you about was the first for me and now i just finshed a gallon of tea wine i hope it turns out good.

If you are looking for alcohol fast then beer making is what you want but you wont want that at 15% either. What is with EVERYONES fascination with 15%! If you want high alc get or make a still. If you want something pleasant and fast then alc is not for you unless you are going to buy it! Allalc needs time to age and settle in, the lower the abv the faster it will be ready to drink.

Wade is 110% correct. The higher the alcohol level, the longer it takes to hit the best flavor.

If you want something with a lot of alcohol, go buy it. Most of the people here are interested in understanding the craft/hobby (and science) of producing quality 'adult' beverages, and thus we usually have no problem in aging for months or years.

Hell, I have mead that is over 10 years old!

When I want to get drunk, I pull out a bottle of whiskey from the store.
When I want to savor something, I pull out something I made.

Latest posts

Back