Premium Membership

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernest T Bass

Reaction score
A couple of months ago I sent TxBrew a check for premium membership. Haven't seen or heard anything about it yet
Semper Fi

How do you become a premium member? Can you sign up somewhere? How much does it cost?

A couple of months ago I sent TxBrew a check for premium membership. Haven't seen or heard anything about it yet
Semper Fi

You sent it in December right? I updated you when you asked for the address.

I'm guessing it's not cashed? I don't specifically recall seeing it but I can go through my mail and see if it's hidden between envelopes or something.

Should be check #2020 dtd 12/1/14. Looks like it had been taken care of.
Thanks
Semper Fi

Need to do something about that avatar Ernest.....

How about....

images

I like that John T, If only I knew how to do it, got any ideas on how I do it?
Semper Fi

I like that John T, If only I knew how to do it, got any ideas on how I do it?
Semper Fi

1) open paintbrush (under programs/accessories)
2) copy/paste image
3) save image as a type JPEG
4) while in the forum, scroll to the very top and click on "My Account", then "Edit Avatar".
5) In the "Custom Avatar" box, click on "Use Custom Avatar", then click the browse button.
6) find and open the image saved in step 3.
7) click on save changes.

done.

Been trying to get Ernest T's picture on my avatar, no luck. I don't have or can't find "Paint Bruch", I do have a "Paint" but I can't paste a picture on it. I put the picture in my documents and I can find it their, but when I try to open it I go back to the "Custom Avatar" screen and it says "Invalid File". I'll see if I can find a 10 or 12 year old to do it for me.
Thanks for the help, I just don't know enuf about computers.
Semper Fi

How's that, Ernest?

If you have a different picture in mind, let me know.. post a link if you want, and I can help you out.

Ya great work Manley!!! I know nuttin!

it's me it's me it's ernest t

Ernest T. Bass: Right or wrong I'm here to fight. Unless you run away with fright. And if you wonder who I be, it's me it's me, it's Ernest T. Whoo hoo.

Ernest T. Bass: [yelling at Malcom Merriweather] I'm warning you! Now today is Thursday. If you're still here on... what's the day after Thursday?
Floyd Lawson: Uh Friday.
Ernest T. Bass: Right. If you're still here on Friday, which is the day after Thursday, I'll WHOOP the fire outta you.

Sheriff Andy Taylor: Now I'm warning you, if you throw one more rock...
Ernest T. Bass: I promise you Sheriff, I won't throw one more rock.
[Sheriff Taylor walks away]
Ernest T. Bass: . Didn't say nothin' 'bout no brick!

What a great bunch of people I've run into. Manley, if I was sure you "wooden" slap me , I hug your neck. I tried every way I could to get that picture posted, but nothing worked for me, Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou.
Semper Fi

Latest posts

Back