PRAYERS FOR SWILLOLOGIST

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. We're going to fight this thing until one of us wins. Right now I am planning on winning. We have a new Grand baby coming in July and a boy graduating from collage in December. I plan on seeing those and a lot more.

Good luck tomorrow.....
How many days are you expected to be in the hospital with this treatment???
Your treatments seem so hard on your body....
Your mind is in control...
Keep up that fighting spirit and keep us posted on your recovery.

LUCILLE AND I WILL LIGHT A CANDLE FOR YOU
smiley2.gif

hang in there buddy - keep looking up.
we are praying for you all.
rrawhide
smiley31.gif

Swill
Our prayers are going out for you. Several of our friends have you on their prayer list also.

Swill,

Let us know how your Tuesday went and how you are feeling. We want to know how you are doing that we are with you!!!

Ramona

NW I got an infection in my picc line. They got kinda excited about it. I guess my temp was 103 and my blood pressure drop out on me. They threw me in the hospital. They have that settled down. Now we are waiting for my blood count to come back up so I can start another round of chemo. I still have aways to got yet. From what we have seen so far this round of chemo seem to be do the best so far. If we can get this round done. They will send me back in for more scans to make sure it is doing what it appears to be doing. Life is good NW.

I know I said it before, and I know you already know it, Swill, but will say it again -- those horrible concoctions of cancer-killing cocktails are difficult to endure, but they are killing those bad cells! Your positive mental attitude is not only inspiring to the rest of us, but is helping them do their job! I will do my part by asking the Dear above to keep giving you strength!
smiley2.gif

Here you go, Swill. Here's a cake and it's not even your birthday! This is what the chemo should do to all the bad cells. It's my wish to you.
20090218_182200_volcano-cake-01.jpg

Hope that your swell soon Swill! Say that 3 times fast when youre feeling better my friend.

Thanks Pwp! The cake looks great. I'm sure it would taste better then this hospital food.
It did Wade. LOL Thanks!

STAY TRUE TO YOUR FAITH AND YOU WILL OVER COME////////WERE WITH YOU>>>>>>>AND WILL LITE A CANDLE SUNDAY

Latest posts

Back