Post Your Storage Pictures!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are something. I have managed to store one bottle of wine. It gets drank up around here.

I am like mjdtexan, I drink it too fast ha ha. Here is the canning cupboard in my basement that I am converting to a wine storage unit. Not pretty but each section will hold the equivilent of 87 bottles for a total of 261 +/-. The wife was against it ,like all my wine adventures, but now is not so unhappy! Of course she has drank a few glasses and is coming around just as Wade predicted lol.

Cupboards.jpg

Cupboard inner.jpg

Thats right get SWMBO a few glasses in her.. :d
So, thats the secret?

You must be a mind reader! I am about to start a 5 gal. of mixed berry. That is if I dont use all the red raspberries in one batch by themselves. Such a horrible problem to have lol.:D

Last edited:
You gotta start making more than ONE gallon at a time... LOL

I am I am. Every third week I start a 3 gallon batch of Hard Apple Cider. I make it out of those frozen juice concentrates. My friends and neighbors cant get enough of it. I made tons of Strawberry wine, drank that up. I do have a blackberry kit going right now for a neighbor.

Johnspictures069.jpg

We opened up a wall that went to an abandoned stairwell while remodelling the basement for a wine making area. I need to make racks and a door yet.

100_1035.jpg

Latest posts

Back