Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 30 years of marriage I know this answer. The wife is always right. Green it is! (no, it really is!)

Why not bottle it Half and Half, keeps the fun of the debate going whenever you break out a bottle or two with friends.
Drawing is great and looks good in any color, be sure to post pics of finished bottles.
Mike

I like the purple one. But for the life of me I can't figure out why you haven't already printed off thirty of the green one. "Marriage is a mutual admiration society where one person is always right, the other is the husband." :ot:

Getting ready to bottle about 45G of different red blends as well as some pure varietals. These are all made from fresh grapes that were trucked in what seems like a long time ago from California. My fresh grape wine has a different label than wines made from kits. A little more closer to home feel obviously.....

LODI-autumn.jpg

LODI-bosque.jpg

LODI-window.jpg

LODI-with-church2.jpg

Mike, you save the best for last! Great picture. I like them all, but the last one really pops!

Thanx for all the votes. As of right now the purple is ahead by 3 votes at 9-6 between two threads... We might go with miles idea of half and half or maybe like a 60/40 ratio to the winner..

Mike we have only been married a year so I'm still learning my opinion slowly slips away day by day... At this point I still have a little pull so I try to use it whenever I can...

Poles will stay open until we can print on Friday or Saturday...

Stevolution
You are obviously still young and naïve. Your opinion is not slowly slipping away, it was yanked out of your gut the moment you said I Do. As you mature you will discover the many subliminal messages in your wedding vows like “always agree”, “apologize even when it’s not your fault”, “hate sports”, “buy roses” and many more. The truth is that you are surreptitiously being made to believe you have opinions when in fact you don’t. It is so cruel how they maliciously take our will without us even knowing. Enjoy the green label.:tz

Remember the two golden rules for a long a happy marriage.
Rule 1) the wife is always right

Re 2) when the wife is wrong... See rule 1

It has worked for me for 32 years

Haha thnx guys this made us both laugh.. But I did put it to vote so really it's you guys deciding our label color. Whether mine gets picked or not I can say it wasn't my choice p... See the loophole;)

A very wise comedian who's name eludes me once said... "You can be one of two things in a marriage. Happy... or right". I vote for the green.

great labels guys.

Mike - what about Rio Loco Rojo

as for the dragon pic, go green and be happy that your wife has taken an active interest in the hobby! it will help later on when you're wanting to purchase bigger more expensive equipment.

Latest posts

Back