Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the paint creek labels

Looking good, DaveL! Here's some labels I made at work today. Slow day at work.

One for my semi-sweet blackberry, just bottled...
black_sheep.jpg

One for a Coastal White Kit, soon to be brewed. Inspired by Tess' Lazy Days label.
Lazy_Daves.jpg

Another one. This one was inspired by Sue's (suecasa) fine labels.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/dangerdave911/Winemaking/Wine%20Labels/Red_Wave.j

These next two were made for a life-long friend of mine (John K. Victor), who is a great painter---featuring a few of his paintings.
[IMG]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o86/dangerdave911/Winemaking/Wine%20Labels/Paint_Creek_White.jpg

Paint_Creek_Red.jpg

Playing around with our first label...

image-3384824038.jpg

Don't know the abv yet so will change if needed as well as "semi-sweet". Hoping it will be semi-sweet!!

A Couple Labels

Well here is a couple labels and a pic of one of my wine racks.

164.jpg

165.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

harleydmn said:
Well here is a couple labels and a pic of one of my wine racks.

So many great looking labels on this forum! Where do you get the artwork for these?? The sunset pic on my label is a picture of a sunset I took in Hilton Head.

Nice label, just a few questions. What does 5 4 3 signify. Also where you have Vinyards written in is that where the name of the wine goes or your name?

my latest, I have a couple of months before I bottle. Stabilized and stashed away at the end of march.

raspberry 1.jpg

raspberry back label.jpg

Great labels everybody!

I remember using this type of baseball scoring sheet a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.......

5,4,3 would be 3rd base, 2nd base, 1st base.

score.jpg

The label collection here is blowing up lately, I'll throw in another version I put together today for my wine over in the WMT unofficial competition section. I made illustration based on a picture of Avalon Harbor that I took with my phone about 7 weeks ago on my wife's birthday weekend on Catalina Island. It seems to fit the theme of the wine and should bring back nice memories whenever we open a bottle up.
Keep up the great creative work all.
Mike

View attachment ClassicCoastalLabel3.pdf

ClassicCoastalLabel3.jpg

Last edited:
Ah Ha, I thought so, brings back all those memories coaching little league and keeping the books. Good job.

I like that label very much, Mike. Classy! Unlike my Fat Flemingo label!

I am having so much fun checking out these great labels. Creativity is certainly a trait being shown off by members! Please continue!!!!!

With my latest labels, I include a background image of the fruit, grape or a vineyard that grows the variety that the wine is made from.

532772_10201094207265925_1196079698_n.jpg

321663_10201094208025944_1039168950_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back