Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyt

Reaction score
I love making labels and very much enjoy seeing and getting (stealing) ideas from y"all. Maybe someone knows how to set up a gallery where we can post label ideas. Edited to say - So I just discovered the label gallery. sorry

This was taken from a drawing my daughter did several years ago.

Chard 2012 final.jpg

Last edited:
I love making labels and very much enjoy seeing and getting (stealing) ideas from y"all. Maybe someone knows how to set up a gallery where we can post label ideas. Edited to say - So I just discovered the label gallery. sorry

This was taken from a drawing my daughter did several years ago.
Really like the label Tony...it has a Marc Chagall kind of feel to it. Are you looking for critiques?

This is mine. I like the design but I went much to cheap on the paper it's a tad to big as well, difficult to apply well and hard to get off.
cranberrywine.jpg

Good thing I only bought 1,000 of them!!!!
slap.gif

Nice labels all.
kevinlfifer, I know what you mean about that special dog. we lost our pug about 5 years ago, she was the best dog I ever owned to date.

UBB, how'd the cranberry turn out? I don't want to hijack the post so maybe you can pm me the recipe. I started a batch of cranberry this spring from cran-grape juice.

Our newest Label of the Week...a tribute to the wineries and home winemakers in the Finger Lakes/Ithaca region. We had such a great time at the WineMaker Magazine conference we just had to make a label. This is a barnscape of different farms, barns, and buildings from the local area.

Ithaca Lakes web.jpg

So, if you make Jalapeno wine...make sure you soak your fermenter with oxi-clean and rinse very well. If you just washed it and rinsed it you may have to label your next batch of apple wine "PEPPERED CRAN-APPLE". That is because I tried covering the jalapeno residuals with Cranberry concentrate first. Last....Just call it what it is. It actually isn't that terrible if you know what your drinking.

joshcalebgrad 026.jpg

very nice Bob love the blend of colors! the black eyed girl is awesome too love the Originality thats where it's at!

Latest posts

Back