Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've updated a couple of my labels that I will be using soon. I'm starting my second batch of pee in a few days. Triple berry. Yummy!!! I am putting the before pic of the label I will be using for the triple berry. Let me know which one you all like better please. I'm having a hard time deciding. I really like both of them. The one for Tennessee Skeeter Pee just had a watermark removed is the only thing I did to it. The other 2 are in black and white and the other is in color.

Skeeter Pee Mascot 2nd attempt.jpg

Zombie Tears.jpg

Zombies Spit.jpg

I've updated a couple of my labels that I will be using soon. I'm starting my second batch of pee in a few days. Triple berry. Yummy!!! I am putting the before pic of the label I will be using for the triple berry. Let me know which one you all like better please. I'm having a hard time deciding. I really like both of them. The one for Tennessee Skeeter Pee just had a watermark removed is the only thing I did to it. The other 2 are in black and white and the other is in color.

Of the zombie ones, I definitely and absolutely prefer the zombie tears...there's a wonderful dichotomy about the zombie scene being soft and subdued that makes it so much creepier. And it makes me feel like I'm one of them, walking toward the mall. The color illustrative one just doesn't have the same movement to it.

Last edited:
Awesome!! Thanks noontime. I'm going to change the name to Zombie Spit though. It sounds a little more brutal. Thank stir the feedback!!!

Final rendition of my skeeter pee label and the label for my quad berry batch that I'll be using at our little get together that we are having for the season 3 premiere of The Walking Dead. It will just need the ABV % added before printing.

Skeeter Pee Mascot 2nd attempt.jpg

Zombies Spit 2.jpg

tatud4life said:
Final rendition of my skeeter pee label and the label for my quad berry batch that I'll be using at our little get together that we are having for the season 3 premiere of The Walking Dead. It will just need the ABV % added before printing.

Walking dead fan! Great show, great labels as well!

Yes we are!!!!! We set our schedule by that show! Lol. Thank you very much!!

I love all the labels! You guys are awesome!

I've got some more skeeter pees going, so I whipped up a few more labels. Nothing fancy for my skeeter pees!

Named after by best buddy, Jet...
Jet_Blue.jpg

Cherry Lemon...
LE_MON_CHERI.jpg

And Lemon Lime...
LEAPING_LIZARD.jpg

<Wow! Are these labels too big for the screen? They look big to me!>

Great simple labels Dave, I keep trying to make simple labels like that but they always come out... Cartoon looking....

I must ask, mind if I use the last one? haha. I am about to start my lime wine.

Back