Post your labels here

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

MarcOlivetti

Supporting Members
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
$1 is a great value when you look at time to design, waste from proofs, consumables (paper, ink, labels), shipping, and of course quality. IMO.

winemaker81

wine dabbler
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
I used to print my own but since the company shut down the building I don't have access to our high-end printer
Ditto.

I'm using Avery Design & Print. They discontinued the desktop version -- I'm using the last version that was published. I tried their online version a couple of years ago -- it used fonts my printer didn't support to I wasted half a dozen sheets of labels as the font substitution was FUBAR. I haven't tried it since then.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
I went to David Noone’s Noontime Custom Labels site (www.noontimelabels.com) after reading this thread, and it was amazingly easy to create a label for my first kit of Stag’s Leap Merlot! I ordered a set and just got a notice that I’m “in production”. I can’t wait to receive and will post a picture of the label when I receive 👌
Definitely quality labels. They give your bottles that 'Pro' feel.

BreBusch

Junior
Reaction score
Started making wine last year in June and safe to say I am addicted! Just bottled our sixth batch, and started a 5 gallon batch of skeeter pee! We name each one after something going on in our lives, so I am happy to introduce "Vaccine Selfie!"

Bonus label for our future batch, named in honor of our puppy who will be coming home right around the time we bottle!Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 8.02.21 PM.pngIMG_2534.jpgScreen Shot 2021-04-25 at 8.02.56 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck Rairdan

Fermentor Oblongata
WMT Supporter
Reaction score
Just wanted to pass along that I received my first order of wine labels from SheetLabels.com and am very pleased with the price and outcome. Several of the main label makers in my review offer only rounded corners and seem to be geared more to volume orders.