Post your labels here

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Johny99

Reaction score
The cancer took my wife this summer, just before harvest. Friends convinced me to continue and not lose a year, and also to commerate her with a wine. So, this is the result for the label. The back label darlene back_1.jpg explains the name, I hope anyway.darlene back.jpg

sour_grapes

Victim of the Invasion of the Avatar Snatchers
Reaction score
The cancer took my wife this summer, just before harvest. Friends convinced me to continue and not lose a year, and also to commerate her with a wine. So, this is the result for the label.
Lovely post, Johnny. Sorry for your loss.

Mario Dinis

Reaction score
The cancer took my wife this summer, just before harvest. Friends convinced me to continue and not lose a year, and also to commerate her with a wine. So, this is the result for the label. The back label View attachment 52325 explains the name, I hope anyway.View attachment 52326
Sorry for your loss, great label. Please, don't quit.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
The cancer took my wife this summer, just before harvest. Friends convinced me to continue and not lose a year, and also to commerate her with a wine.
I knew your wife had been sick, but was not aware she'd lost her battle. I'm very sorry to hear that.

rvoytas

Junior
Reaction score
I love making labels and very much enjoy seeing and getting (stealing) ideas from y"all. Maybe someone knows how to set up a gallery where we can post label ideas. Edited to say - So I just discovered the label gallery. sorry

This was taken from a drawing my daughter did several years ago.

View attachment 4326
Where does everyone get the labels from

Latest posts