Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very well-designed driving range. This picture would indicate that 4 of 5 golfers, or 80%, are right-handed. This is consistent with data which indicates that 5 to 30% of people are left-handed, throughout the World. The only improvement I would suggest, for safety and convenience, is to add a seat to the ball washer.

You really got the bug right now, don't you?!

You think. LOL I first picked up a golf club in the 3rd grade. Loved the game since. Played on the HS golf team for a couple years. Played in a couple of leagues when we moved to NM back in the mid 80's. Have built a set of custom clubs. Then came kids and basically retired from golf for 30+ years. Not enough time, $$$ and life just got busy. After being retired for almost 5 years now I find I have plenty of time once again and $$$. Its a sport I have always loved and the fact I can still swing a club almost as good as I did 30+ years ago and walk my round to boot I feel like this is perfect timing to keep moving, stay fit and enjoy retired life!

A very well-designed driving range. This picture would indicate that 4 of 5 golfers, or 80%, are right-handed. This is consistent with data which indicates that 5 to 30% of people are left-handed, throughout the World. The only improvement I would suggest, for safety and convenience, is to add a seat to the ball washer.

Yeah, but you can tell it's for old people! They even set WALKERS out there for 'em, just in case they need 'em! 🤣

95633-286395d843e7b48bc2bb23e1e107a1cc.jpg

Latest posts

Back