Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it home last night from KC, MO. Southwest canceled our flight from Austin to ABQ out of the blue with no warning or info on Monday at noon but somehow not our leg from KC, MO to Austin which would have been crazy (as we would be stuck for several days). We find out TX is under a Winter weather advisory so we had to scramble quickly to find a route that would avoid TX somehow. Hard to do in this part of the country. Managed to get the last couple of seats going through Denver. This is a quick snap I took heading from Denver to ABQ and flying almost directly over Lost Almost, NM. You can see our beloved Pajarito ski area in the foreground. Sante fe in the background. Lots of snow!

IMG_9098.jpeg

Last edited:
Cleaning up downed branches yesterday from the ice storm this week got me thinking about how dangerous these things are. I decided to go ahead and drop this dead oak before it falls on its own. It held Together pretty well when it fell which told me it’s not all that rotten. I decided to make some yard art out of it. It will be a rustic bench up by the arena if I can get it up there. It is about all my little tractor can handle but handle it it did. Wife said why don’t you just cut it but I think It will look better whole. Today we find out who is right.250A7D75-0F7F-4D20-A84C-1A7E3FFE12D0.jpeg206CD80E-8E34-47A6-B358-D1E021D3A56F.jpeg

Cleaning up downed branches yesterday from the ice storm this week got me thinking about how dangerous these things are. I decided to go ahead and drop this dead oak before it falls on its own. It held Together pretty well when it fell which told me it’s not all that rotten. I decided to make some yard art out of it. It will be a rustic bench up by the arena if I can get it up there. It is about all my little tractor can handle but handle it it did. Wife said why don’t you just cut it but I think It will look better whole. Today we find out who is right.View attachment 98268View attachment 98269

Nice! That bad boy would heat me for a third of a winter.

Not sure you’ve been to the Delta Sky Club but there’s really good food, salmon was the best, it’s not just snacks you know. And you get to drink all kind of drinks, we had Moët 😉
Are you kidding we don't have Delta Airlines out this way. Only Southwest! LOL

Latest posts

Back