Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only I had gotten a full night's sleep, @Kraffty! 😄

The electric carving knife and Vice Grips came out this afternoon and bought me 1 1/2-plus inches of room.

IMG_2938.JPG

Now the Derale belt-drive fan I mentioned will work. The tape measure says a 17-inch fan on a 1-inch spacer will be perfect and sit about 1 inch from the radiator. Plus, I found the fan in a nicer color - black - for about $20 less. Once the trims are touched up, they'll be hard to see unless you are actually looking for them. I hate to carve, but I did as little as I needed to get the 4-row stock radiator (new) to work. Had I used a 3-row, I'd have had less trouble, but I was warned not to with a/c.

IMG_2939.JPG

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

I had to relieve the radiator mount indent for the cap to clear in the new location.

IMG_2942.JPG

Happy as a clam. The car will not look all hacked up once the paint is on, and the radiator works now. I need to get four small screws to attach the radiator to the support frame.

If only it weren't such a totally human-made mirage, huh?
This is Wolf Creek golf course in Mesquite, NV which is kinda in the middle of nowhere between Las Vegas and St George UT. I just wonder where the heck they get their water from and if its the Colorado river its not gonna be around for very long I don't think. Cost to play is not for the feint of heart.

1674254105955.png

This is Wolf Creek golf course in Mesquite, NV which is kinda in the middle of nowhere between Las Vegas and St George UT. I just wonder where the heck they get their water from and if its the Colorado river its not gonna be around for very long I don't think. Cost to play is not for the feint of heart.

View attachment 97758

Yep, artificial. So @ibglowin ... DID YOU PLAY IT? If so, score please. Or, send me some Paso Robles wine and omit the score. Up to you. 😄

https://mvprogress.com/2022/09/27/trial-looms-on-wolf-creek-vvwd-dispute/

Last edited:
Yeah. And I much prefer yours!! We won't see that until late April. :(

It's usually early to mid March here, Bryan. What a year! The drought was killing my farm, literally, then we had a week of deep freeze and that killed all my grass that was left, and now all of a sudden things have turned around and we have early green-up. It's overall the warmest winter I've spent here, and it is number 33. But I know February can hold many a surprise, lol...

Latest posts

Back