Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wishing you and yours a happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

Wir wünschen Dir und Deinen Lieben eine gute Weihnachtszeit und ein erfolgreiches Neues Jahr!

Neked és Szeretteidnek Boldog Ünnepeket és eredményes Új Évet kívánunk!

View attachment 96715
Boldog Karácsonyt!

Wishing you and yours a happy Holiday Season and prosperous New Year!

Wir wünschen Dir und Deinen Lieben eine gute Weihnachtszeit und ein erfolgreiches Neues Jahr!

Neked és Szeretteidnek Boldog Ünnepeket és eredményes Új Évet kívánunk!

View attachment 96715
wesołych świąt

Playing with the new toys. Golf course and range is closed for the Winter. Got an outdoor practice net and turf along with a Rapsodo MLM (Mobile Launch Monitor) which is basically a pocket Doppler radar unit that you attach your iPhone to and it will record your shot and tell you every thing you could ever want to know about it including a shot tracer if your at the range (no net). Pretty amazing unit for the $$$

View attachment Rapsodo_MLM_Michael_Randow_07120352.mov

Playing with the new toys. Golf course and range is closed for the Winter. Got an outdoor practice net and turf along with a Rapsodo MLM (Mobile Launch Monitor) which is basically a pocket Doppler radar unit that you attach your iPhone to and it will record your shot and tell you every thing you could ever want to know about it including a shot tracer if your at the range (no net). Pretty amazing unit for the $$$
Closed!!! They can't pipe the waste heat from the labs under the course?

Well, at least it's not, um, uh, nevermind. I got nothing...
I appreciate the effort. 😀

Luckily it wasn't much more than than the coating on the truck. We were at a friends for dinner, and it was back roads all the way. The highway looked pretty slick, glad I was only crossing it.

Back