Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday's farm project. Talk about deluxe. It will eventually have a roof. Got a doe on Sunday morning and one Sunday evening, so it works. Still waiting on the HVAC unit, though. 😄 Rick got tired of hunting from a ground blind, lol.

View attachment 96013
Very nice, but not sure if there is enough room for your wine frig. :i

FUN!

View attachment 96037

At -40 C and F meet. Doesn't matter what scale you prefer the temperature is the same. It is officially damn cold!

You can bet I'll have time to post tomorrow! 😂
I think you and Geek should meet somewhere between the DR and Central Alberta where its sunny and a 70 degree day.

A brief visit of -40 is good. Everything else is t shirt weather. 😎
James Fell, author of "On This Day in History, Sh!t Went Down," posted on his Facebook page about when a killing fog sat on London for a week in the 1950s. He said it had been unusually cold and then says "(laughs in Canadian)." 🤣

James Fell, author of "On This Day in History, Sh!t Went Down," posted on his Facebook page about when a killing fog sat on London for a week in the 1950s. He said it had been unusually cold and then says "(laughs in Canadian)." 🤣
Tangentially, I had never heard of the "killing fog" incident. About 12,000 people lost their lives to this incident! Smog kills thousands in England

Sometimes living in Alberta is like living with an abusive mother in law that suffers from violent mood swings. One day she is frigid, cold, and biting. The next morning everything is all warm and fuzzy.

You look at her and she's stares back at you.

'What?'

But you remember what she said!

-50 with wind chill and literally the next day, -1. A 49 degree temperature swing overnight.

That's our 'Berta! 😂
PXL_20221207_222848271.jpg

Sometimes living in Alberta is like living with an abusive mother in law that suffers from violent mood swings. One day she is frigid, cold, and biting. The next morning everything is all warm and fuzzy.

You look at her and she's stares back at you.

'What?'

But you remember what she said!

-50 with wind chill and literally the next day, -1. A 49 degree temperature swing overnight.

That's our 'Berta! 😂
View attachment 96185

Celcius, right?

Latest posts

Back