Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, my wife and I decided to make the run from Flagstaff, AZ up to the Grand Canyon before bringing my bonus daughter back to Phoenix to catch her flight home. Very cold up there today, about 55F, and cloudy. We were about 20 minutes ahead of the tornado that hit Williams, AZ at 1230 or so. We didn't get any pictures of that, thankfully.

PXL_20221003_164459977.MP.jpg
PXL_20221003_171605278.jpg

Today, my wife and I decided to make the run from Flagstaff, AZ up to the Grand Canyon before bringing my bonus daughter back to Phoenix to catch her flight home. Very cold up there today, about 55F, and cloudy. We were about 20 minutes ahead of the tornado that hit Williams, AZ at 1230 or so. We didn't get any pictures of that, thankfully.

I don't know if this will link correctly or not but a hugh portion of the state got blasted and it sounds like you really just missed the tornado. We were unscathed but there was some damage in the neighborhood and I have three new pretty deep erosions that need to be filled.

Love the Satin/Matte finish and color Varis
Thanks Mike, we do too, made this choice out of a couple including a matte black and even matte white, but this should be the winner.

My son, 19, is the one doing the work. He has passion for this car stuff and wanting to open his own business. I feel nervous when see my car being dismantled...!! Lots of things taken apart, windows, bumpers, mirrors, door frame, cameras....:d

Thanks Mike, we do too, made this choice out of a couple including a matte black and even matte white, but this should be the winner.

My son, 19, is the one doing the work. He has passion for this car stuff and wanting to open his own business. I feel nervous when see my car being dismantled...!! Lots of things taken apart, windows, bumpers, mirrors, door frame, cameras....:d

Don't worry about the dismantling, worry about any parts left over when reassembled! 😄 Nah, it's good of you to be the test filming for your kid. Door looks good.

Don't worry about the dismantling, worry about any parts left over when reassembled! 😄 Nah, it's good of you to be the test filming for your kid. Door looks good.

He's been doing this this year and wrapped an old camaro and that turned out great, but this is his first Tesla, which he said he handled pretty well overall.
Let's see when the car is ready tomorrow....lol

He's been doing this this year and wrapped an old camaro and that turned out great, but this is his first Tesla, which he said he handled pretty well overall.
Let's see when the car is ready tomorrow....lol

Oh, that's good that he has had experience first. Hope he can make it as a biz. I know two young go-getter guys who partnered in a biz where they do film, window tint, small parts painting, and detailing. It has provided them a good income stream, plus all the tax shelter bennies of being in biz.

Latest posts

Back