Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night after dinner I set the camera up on the deck and let it shoot 90 mins of exposures to create these star trails. I love that is shows off the different colors of the stars.
View attachment 93295
You have issued a challenge, sir!

Now I need to make a wine for which this picture is the perfect background on the label! :)

A red with a bit of white in it might be the best for that label. Or maybe a great big bold red.
I'm thinking of a deep, dark red, that I call "Dark of Night".

We have 8 lugs each of Grenache and Tempranillo on order, and 1 lug each of Syrah, Petite Sirah, and Merlot to use as a blending wine for each. Depending on things turn out, one may be the right choice.

You have issued a challenge, sir!

Now I need to make a wine for which this picture is the perfect background on the label! :)
I hadn't thought of that, I think it would make a nice background. I can send you a full res. pic whenever you're ready if you like.

Looks like your making the jump to hyperspace!

Last night after dinner I set the camera up on the deck and let it shoot 90 mins of exposures to create these star trails. I love that is shows off the different colors of the stars.
View attachment 93295

Latest posts

Back