Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is misleading because you cannot just say self-driving car accidents. The comparisson is EV against a gas car, that is what he is implying in the photos.

Self driving cars is still far, although there's a FSD feature that you have to pay for (in BETA and agreed by those who opt in that is a BETA) that most do not have (I don't), so let's be fair here.

Run your numbers again.
Nope! He was talking about self driving cars, not simply evs, i.e. humans driving vs machines driving. And humans are less accident prone per mile driven than are cars which drive themselves.

Nope! He was talking about self driving cars, not simply evs, i.e. humans driving vs machines driving. And humans are less accident prone per mile driven than are cars which drive themselves.

Jump to 7:38 on this video so you can really better understand what FSD is about. That is one of the misleading points some fake news and Tesla or EV haters try to achieve in putting false info on people's mind and throwing false narratives out there.

'nough said......

Varis, dude, when do you find any personal time to make wine? 🤣

I stopped making wine a couple years ago and still have plenty 😎

But when I see these cheap prices at Costco I tell myself why would I ever want to make wine!!! I know it’s a nice hobby which I love btw, but man look at this:

6EB7CE00-9487-4FA3-9CA7-9CE8A38F0850.jpeg

Jump to 7:38 on this video so you can really better understand what FSD is about. That is one of the misleading points some fake news and Tesla or EV haters try to achieve in putting false info on people's mind and throwing false narratives out there.

'nough said......

It's a You Tube video! I prefer vehicle accident stats from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and other reputable sources.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/sites/nhtsa.gov/files/2022-06/ADAS-L2-SGO-Report-June-2022.pdf

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back