Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early startup ✈️
Varis, I think you need to buy a plane, a pilot and a nice looking stewardess (I prefer female). Just a smaller plane, only 40 seats or so. That way you can take along all those people you feed every now and then with all that food you make, lol.

Does Tesla make an electric airplane yet?

Tesla boasts about being "clean energy". It's not. All these evs get all their power from the grid which relies mostly on fossil fuels. Using oil to create electricity to power a Tesla - why?

You may want to read this article about the environmental cost of charging an electric vehicle VS driving a gas powered vehicle. Forbes can hardly be accused of being in favor of electric vehicles. Personally, I can't wait until the day all cars are electric, talking to each other and driving becomes a thing the vehicle does, not the humans. Probably still far off, but hopefully not.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/energy...soline-everywhere-in-america/?sh=55d18c9171f8

1660657670088.png
Pelicans & cormorants getting together to eat minnows. Constant moving at the ones in the back continue to fly to the front to eat. This is a small group as in a week or two
their will be groups a mile or longer. Very shallow out there and you can walk out 200-300 yards. Pelicans - 4lbs fish/day, Cormorants 1 - 1 1/2lbs/day.

Last edited:
You may want to read this article about the environmental cost of charging an electric vehicle VS driving a gas powered vehicle. Forbes can hardly be accused of being in favor of electric vehicles. Personally, I can't wait until the day all cars are electric, talking to each other and driving becomes a thing the vehicle does, not the humans. Probably still far off, but hopefully not.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/energy...soline-everywhere-in-america/?sh=55d18c9171f8
Oh, I realize that the evs produce overall fewer environmental concerns. But some of the literature and ads I've seen make it sound like the evs are 100% clean energy with no detrimental environmental effects whatsoever. And the studies out there are not in agreement, either. There's one I saw done by a pretty prestigious German think tank that concluded evs are 45% worse for the environment than gasoline powered vehicles. Regardless, I'll wait until Elon comes out with his $25,000 sedan that he's been promising for 4 years now. I suspect I may have a looooong wait!! 😁

Keep them coming news photos, but post them all, not just one side.

Look at the statistics, and compare one side versus the other in terms of accidents, then make your own conclusions. You’ll be surprised.
To be fair, you would need to compare the number of accidents per miles driven. Here are the statistics as of 2021:

"On average, there are 9.1 self-driving car accidents per million miles driven, while the same rate is 4.1 crashes per million miles for regular vehicles."

To be fair, you would need to compare the number of accidents per miles driven. Here are the statistics as of 2021:

"On average, there are 9.1 self-driving car accidents per million miles driven, while the same rate is 4.1 crashes per million miles for regular vehicles."

That is misleading because you cannot just say self-driving car accidents. The comparisson is EV against a gas car, that is what he is implying in the photos.

Self driving cars is still far, although there's a FSD feature that you have to pay for (in BETA and agreed by those who opt in that is a BETA) that most do not have (I don't), so let's be fair here.

Run your numbers again.

Latest posts

Back