Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If my point wasn't made clear, let me try once again. You wish for $2/gal gas. My point is you will never see $2/gal gas ever again unless there is another worldwide recession or another worldwide pandemic.

Is that misleading Varis?

Still misleading Mike. Some folks keep claining today's wild and crazy gas prices are due to pandemic, when in reality pandemic really hit every country right in 2020 and look at gas prices in 2020. Those are facts.

Now, let's get the thread back to its topic and post a picture about egg prices.....that may bring a lot of faces :slp

Last edited:
If my point wasn't made clear, let me try once again. You wish for $2/gal gas. My point is you will never see $2/gal gas ever again unless there is another worldwide recession or another worldwide pandemic.

Is that misleading Varis?

Well Mike, I sure hope cheap fuel comes back in time for my cross-country trip!

O1n1TG3.jpg

This is our 4th monsoon season since moving here and it's by far the most intense. We've had afternoon lightning displays almost daily for the past few weeks and are expecting it to continue for a while. We need it.
View attachment 91532

That would make a great background for a label. Actually, a lot of your photos would. If I made the WE Luna Bianca again, I already have a label:

20xx Luna Bianca - single label.png

It's been one of the best monsoon seasons since I moved to NM 36 years ago. Too bad it came on the heels of a terrible draught and losing 750,000 acres of forest lands to wildfires back in May and June.

1660082656273.png

@ibglowin - Love those southwest sunsets and sunrises, especially during monsoon season. I don't think a lot of people get how really intense they can be, look almost completely fake a lot of the time.

They still allow tourist to climb on the ruins ?!?!

We visited Chichen Itza (Cancun) way back in 1999 and were able to climb to the top of the pyramid ruins. They stopped that a short time after we visited in order to help preserve the ruins.

Up there on those two pedestals is where ancient Guatemalans coined the term: "Heads will roll!" 🤣 Hey, the gods are demanding, you know... Step right up...

View attachment 91601

They still allow tourist to climb on the ruins ?!?!

We visited Chichen Itza (Cancun) way back in 1999 and were able to climb to the top of the pyramid ruins. They stopped that a short time after we visited in order to help preserve the ruins.

The only people banned are those carrying axes. 🤣

Latest posts

Back