Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless if you hike in that canyon you are covered with ticks afterwards.......
Come to my house, I get ticks all the time pushing the lawn. I actually put on bug spray, still doesn't deter them, other than they don't attach to my legs (just my head, better blood, no brains just wood).

Oh, here is one from last week that I forgot to post. They close down a few blocks of my neighborhood every year for professional bike racing, with many different classes (age, gender, ability...). It is a fun, all-day event (at which much beer is typically harmed :) ).

IMG_3714.JPG

Getting ready for the big fireworks show tonight! (We always do a BIG, privately sponsored show on July 3rd, and then the county and municipalities do somewhat smaller shows on the 4th.) There were more shells behind the truck.

View attachment 90198

So it turns out this was only about half the shells! There was also a barge in the lake, and the two sites performed a more-or-less mirror image display! We watched on the boat from a point about halfway between the sites, and it was like watching a mirror.

IMG_3786.JPGIMG_3795.JPGIMG_3817.JPGIMG_3824.JPG

Latest posts

Back