Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not germane, but do you know what the heck is in the top left corner of your image? I cannot figure it out...

OVNIS....lol :cool:

I had posted that pic on Instagram and had deleted it so I grabbed a screen shot of it and didn't crop properly.

We need to call you the professor Paul, good observator.. :b

OVNIS....lol :cool:
I had to google that!

I had posted that pic on Instagram and had deleted it so I grabbed a screen shot of it and didn't crop properly.

We need to call you the professor Paul, good observator.. :b

Thanks, but @Boatboy24 is the REAL observant one on pictures around here! :)

This morning -
And this is why I stock a boatload of sugar.
Hydrogen is the most abundant element in the universe. Sugar is the second most abundant. I don't get it....

View attachment 90153
Uh oh, I’ve got a freezer full of fruit and no sugar. I’m going to Walmart to get the 25 pounder

Uh oh, I’ve got a freezer full of fruit and no sugar. I’m going to Walmart to get the 25 pounder
I always buy more than I need for the week just to make sure there's a bit of a stock. I might not be able to make exactly I want for dinner, but I don't HAVE to run to the grocery store today if it's not convenient. It's 45 minutes drive time there and back, plus shopping, mail, etc.

SO, I've been throwing in an extra sugar every once in a while. I think I'm at 5 22lb bags currently. 😬

I don't even feel bad about it. :cool:

😄

Last edited:
White Sands, NM
You sure that isn't sugar just pretending to be sand (lol)?

Dog sitting this afternoon. Kids either working or at a sleep over, wifey working. Me and the dog hanging out, it's tough but someone has to do it. Making a loaf of bread as I loaf in the kitchen. Nice to have central a/c working again.

Supposed to have fireworks tonight at the dam, curious how the dog reacts, I have a feeling she'll be rather vocal as she looks out from under the kitchen table, lol.

7-2-22_Izzy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back