Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody besides myself think Arby's is a little misleading on the ad ?

View attachment 88759

All the pix of any fast food burger I see are to me WAAAY misleading. The actual burger looks nothing like them. Arby's additionally misleads by saying it is a "Wagyu Steakhouse" burger, which I suppose gets them around the fact that is it not 100% Wagyu, but rather, as USA Today puts it, "an American Wagyu blended burger." Wagyu currently is an incredibly expensive meat, even as ground scraps. Much too expensive to be 100% of a burger starting at $5.99.

BTW, the Wagyu breed is the fasted-growing beef cattle breed in America.

Had a BK Whopper lately? Did it look like this? 😂

4KMM7NZGPVHFBI73XQ2EY7H66A.jpg

All the pix of any fast food burger I see are to me WAAAY misleading. The actual burger looks nothing like them. Arby's additionally misleads by saying it is a "Wagyu Steakhouse" burger, which I suppose gets them around the fact that is it not 100% Wagyu, but rather, as USA Today puts it, "an American Wagyu blended burger." Wagyu currently is an incredibly expensive meat, even as ground scraps. Much too expensive to be 100% of a burger starting at $5.99.

View attachment 88765
1653408813860.png

A friend tried this as an experiment, and now she has had a Quarter Pounder sitting on a shelf in her office for 20+ years. From back in the day when they came in Styrofoam containers. It is still in that container. Other than being slightly shrunken from drying out, it looks like it was made yesterday. Not a speck of mold. Yummmm...

First Milky Way outing of the year last night. These are the Courthouse Butte and Bell Rocks of Sedona. About a half mile hike from the Yavapai Scenic turnout on the Yavapai Trail leads you to this large (almost football field sized) flat smooth section of red rock within about a mile of the monuments. We hiked up during twilight but had a much slower and careful hike back around midnight.
Bell&CourthouseSmall.jpg

First Milky Way outing of the year last night. These are the Courthouse Butte and Bell Rocks of Sedona. About a half mile hike from the Yavapai Scenic turnout on the Yavapai Trail leads you to this large (almost football field sized) flat smooth section of red rock within about a mile of the monuments. We hiked up during twilight but had a much slower and careful hike back around midnight.
View attachment 88775

And THAT'S why I ❤ ❤ ❤ the rural West, right there!

View attachment 88775
Mike,

Exceptional work.

A friend tried this as an experiment, and now she has had a Quarter Pounder sitting on a shelf in her office for 20+ years. From back in the day when they came in Styrofoam containers. It is still in that container. Other than being slightly shrunken from drying out, it looks like it was made yesterday. Not a speck of mold. Yummmm...
Survival food. Just think of the possibilities! 😁

Latest posts

Back