Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mt. Washington, NH with The Omni Mt. Washington Resort (formerly The Balsams Resort) in lower left. Not my photo, but never the less a nice shot.

View attachment 81775

Great pic. I've been to Mt. Washington twice and it is always such a nice venture with nature. Driving my EV down is a breeze without using the brakes for the most part and generating electricity on the way down while seeing other ICE cars 'resting' to cool off their brake systems :cool:

I hope I can go back in the summer. Mt. Washington is just beautiful..!!!

1638886447501.png
Our first ice of the year in Green Bay. I wonder if getting down to 0 degrees last night had anything to do with it.
You probably can't see the black dots in the upper right corner, but 9 bald eagles are sitting on the ice.

Update:

Maybe if I didn't keep scoping all the eagles way out on the ice, I could have just looked up to my tree right in front of me.
Under 3 years old and not quite all white on head & tail, but still huge.

1638887560931.png

Last edited:
With great sadness I’m posting these pics, the very last few moments and sips of water before he took his last breath.

Our 4th child went to heaven late last night.

Out of nowhere Coco started presenting a problem late Sunday night with breathing problems, X-ray revealed a white substance or mass in his left lung and vet started treatment for pneumonia with a reserved diagnosis because he wasn’t sure what it was but hoping for the best. Treatment wasn’t working so he recommended to get him into an ER where an ultrasound could be done, so last evening we rushed to another city and waited for hours to hear what we did not want to hear, and a decision had to be made for as much as it hurt.

Coco was not only our pet, but my best friend, my smile, the spirit at home, the happiness, our son..!!

My wife and kids are devastated, speechless and heartbroken 💔

Life needs to continue, but it will never be the same without him. This is hurtful, there’s a big silence in our home and our heart that only time would allow for healing ❤️‍🩹

May God bless my boy 😞

0C1EAE6B-FFC9-4A74-B1D7-CAE89647DC5C.jpegBF636304-7901-40C2-BF87-3EC627F0A0FB.jpeg841CF46F-06FC-4A82-9CF5-E9DB32719B4B.jpeg7DEDE0A8-E7D4-46C9-9377-7685BCF155F7.jpeg

With great sadness I’m posting these pics, the very last few moments and sips of water before he took his last breath.

Our 4th child went to heaven late last night.

Out of nowhere Coco started presenting a problem late Sunday night with breathing problems, X-ray revealed a white substance or mass in his left lung and vet started treatment for pneumonia with a reserved diagnosis because he wasn’t sure what it was but hoping for the best. Treatment wasn’t working so he recommended to get him into an ER where an ultrasound could be done, so last evening we rushed to another city and waited for hours to hear what we did not want to hear, and a decision had to be made for as much as it hurt.

Coco was not only our pet, but my best friend, my smile, the spirit at home, the happiness, our son..!!

My wife and kids are devastated, speechless and heartbroken 💔

Life needs to continue, but it will never be the same without him. This is hurtful, there’s a big silence in our home and our heart that only time would allow for healing ❤‍🩹

May God bless my boy 😞

View attachment 81941View attachment 81942View attachment 81943View attachment 81944

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I have lost a canine friend to lung cancer, and I know how suddenly it can seem to appear out of nowhere. Words never suffice in these moments. Wishing you and your family healing.

Latest posts

Back