Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, any other vehicle you can most likely get right away since they don’t have as near as much demand 😊

:D

3034c30f4e9a3eb6f9b1aff18aa9751d.jpeg

By the way, I recently came across a good explanation of the chip shortage. I believe that we have all heard that a large part of the difficulty in car production at the moment is a "shortage of computer chips." But, like, why? Surprising to me, but this seems to be due to the difference between 200 mm and 300 mm! :)

How and When the Chip Shortage Will End, in 4 Charts
heck on my farm truck theres plenty of chips, from bumper to bumper,,:i
Dawg

Was in Cochranville PA this weekend. My daughter is in a program at school where she and her housemates do initial training and socialization for service dogs. She had training at a facility there. I brought along a camera (a Bronica SQ-A) and found a local cemetery to explore. The cemetery dates to 1730. Shot a roll of film; am particularly happy with this one. Where I grew up in Indiana and Michigan, I don't recall ever seeing Revolutionary War memorial plaques.

Was in Cochranville PA this weekend. My daughter is in a program at school where she and her housemates do initial training and socialization for service dogs. She had training at a facility there. I brought along a camera (a Bronica SQ-A) and found a local cemetery to explore. The cemetery dates to 1730. Shot a roll of film; am particularly happy with this one. Where I grew up in Indiana and Michigan, I don't recall ever seeing Revolutionary War memorial plaques.

Awesome picture Scott! I never seen one of those plaques before either.

In High School In late 70"s I had a 1941 Chevy pickup. If you had a flat blade screw driver and pliers you could fix most issues. Today cars have become quit technical, I mean like parking assist. Isn't that just an expensive band aide for the real problem?

Last edited:
Back