Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taken in the Madison, Alabama, area. The AL Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries Division has determined that this is a house cat. That doesn't surprise me, as I have seen many photos and videos – including a video shot by a friend in his back yard – called either bobcats or house cats by Wildlife officials.

View attachment 79813

What!? If that is "house cat," the house better be a goldarn mansion!

What!? If that is "house cat," the house better be a goldarn mansion!

This thing has been blowing up the innerwebs here, people arguing to the death over it, the media fanning the flames, lol. So I did a comparo... the bottom photo is of a known mountain lion taken out west. Asked peeps what they think now? Oh Lord, that blew it up even more! :D

One guy says, "I have seen lots of mountain lions in the hollers of Kentucky where I live."

I thought, "Cool."

Then he had to reply again, to say, "I believe there's even dinosaurs still in some of these backwoods here."

Did you see that, dude? That's your credibility going out the window! 🤣

Still, I feed the seven ferals, and NONE of them walk with their tails down like this. The tail is midway or all the way up. And no tails attach like this, either... hmmm...

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 3.03.08 PM.png

Last edited:
Northern Illinois. Pretty dusty. View attachment 80004

Thank god for the cab! :D That looks like a small combine? I am from Moline originally, and heard you got shorted on rains. It was a bumper rain year here so we got bumper crops. We're long done with corn here in southern TN/northern AL, they just sprayed the beans to burn them down last week, so that should crank up end of this week or sometime next week if it stays mostly dry. Cotton is also sprayed, so it will be picked pretty soon. I'm waiting around to calve out the last two cows, doing some cleanup bush hogging this weekend, then I will be hunkering down for winter. What a year.

Latest posts

Back