Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read something that said that watermelon spoils quickly, so you have to raise the alcohol level in your wine quickly as well (EC-1118?)
I didn't see that though I did read you need a higher then 14% for most fruit wines. So I always use EC-1118. I haven't had any issue with spoilage so far. My last bottle opened was Pineapple from 2018 and it was delicious.

Daughter and kids came over for a swim in the Bay of Green Bay. Opened the back door and it was right in front of us. Went for the camera but was passed us by the time I got back. Turned around at the end of the Bay and came back. The blimp came over from the EAA in Oshkosh Wis, about a 45 minute drive south of us. We waved to the people and didn't cost us anything. On the other hand, the 12 passengers waving back had to BID on getting on and had to pay$14,000/couple. (Goes to charity). Yea, waving from the water is just as much fun as from the air.

1627472180001.jpeg 1627472215469.jpeg

Looks brand new. How many miles???

32,905 to be precise :cool:

I've taken great care of it, never seen a car wash in 3 years, all done by hand at home with proper washing techniques :b and paint protection.
Sleek like a baby's butt... LOL

It's been to Mt. Washington a couple times and what a great experience going down with the regen braking.

Back