Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember going to that in the DR and they have some sort of zip line on top and people basically hold on to the rope with their hands and then you let go.....I did that and didn't quite 'land' with my feet but my tummy took a bit of a hit.....ouch..!!!!

I remember going to that in the DR and they have some sort of zip line on top and people basically hold on to the rope with their hands and then you let go.....I did that and didn't quite 'land' with my feet but my tummy took a bit of a hit.....ouch..!!!!

“Land” I meant into the water…..

Some time ago a fellow posted a video showing how to make a carboy dryer stand. I made one and I want him to know it works great . Thank you for this time saving and convenient idea. Love this forum.

I hate trespassers, but I hate trespassers who leave behind their trash even more! Somebody has been fishing my farm ponds.

View attachment 76220
If you start up a GoFundMe for a drone that would drop Horseshit on people, let me know.

And this is Wisconsin, and on Wednesday, you might hit 62 with rain today.

Yes, last night we were still sweating, and then the temperature dropped 20 degrees at dinner time! We did make it to about 70 today but not much higher for the next week or so. I assume similar for you, just 3 to 5 degrees cooler?

Yes, last night we were still sweating, and then the temperature dropped 20 degrees at dinner time! We did make it to about 70 today but not much higher for the next week or so. I assume similar for you, just 3 to 5 degrees cooler?
Just going to hit 67 today, but then get back into the 70's on Friday and the weekend.

Back