Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jus
And the scratched up forearms, and the rain that was always threatening... and the HEAT. And not being able to find help. Oh Lord yeah, gimme more of THAT! 😄 The end for me was when I came down from the hay loft and a teenage helper was standing in the middle of my WOODEN barn smoking. With hay all around him and underfoot. o_O No more.
just helped a friend yesterday put up about five hundred bales

jus

just helped a friend yesterday put up about five hundred bales
Now don't get me wrong, 500 bales in a day is very good, but 1000 would have been better :try At any rate, glad one of us is getting some useful exercise! And I'm very confident that at my current age, I could no longer last an entire day wether on the rack or in the barn.

The Gilbert U-238 Atomic Energy Lab was a toy lab set that was produced by Alfred Carlton Gilbert. The Atomic Energy Lab was released by the A. C. Gilbert Company in 1950. The kit's intention was to allow children to create and watch nuclear and chemical reactions using radioactive material.

1623850897385.png

"The kit's intention was to allow children to create and watch nuclear and chemical reactions using radioactive material." Very cool. Reminds me of an old SNL skit where one of the Toymaker's Christmas toys for the kiddos was "Shards 'O Glass." Just a bag with broken glass. I believe Dan Aykroyd played the part of the Toymaker.

Back