Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visited my dentist for a cleaning today. The hygienist asked how long I had been with the practice. An odd question, right?

My wife & I started with the former owner of the practice 26 years ago. The current owner purchased the practice a couple of years ago, and the transition period was about a year. We're happy with the service, so we stayed.

I was informed that I am a member of the 20 Year Club, patients who have been with the practice at least 20 years. The owner is honoring folks who have stayed with the practice -- IMO she's a marketing genius as well as a good dentist.

We each get a gift basket -- red wine, white wine, or coffee. As much as I like coffee ... red won. Iron Horse Cabernet Sauvignon!

gift basket.jpg

I visited my dentist for a cleaning today. The hygienist asked how long I had been with the practice. An odd question, right?

My wife & I started with the former owner of the practice 26 years ago. The current owner purchased the practice a couple of years ago, and the transition period was about a year. We're happy with the service, so we stayed.

I was informed that I am a member of the 20 Year Club, patients who have been with the practice at least 20 years. The owner is honoring folks who have stayed with the practice -- IMO she's a marketing genius as well as a good dentist.

We each get a gift basket -- red wine, white wine, or coffee. As much as I like coffee ... red won. Iron Horse Cabernet Sauvignon!

View attachment 75315

Very nice gesture from them...

View attachment 75315

I've been with my dentist better than 20 years. All I ever got was a bill!

I was literally dodging cicadas while mowing the lawn tonight and their sound was easily heard over the lawn mower. I guess this is why. Thank goodness they get quiet at night, because they are crazy loud during the day.

PS: there was no precipitation in the area whatsoever.

1623114787723.png

Back