Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 day getaway was really refreshing, two at superstition mountains and 2 at Havasu. 500 or 600 pics taken, probably 2 or 3 good ones. This is my favorite so far but lots to get through. The guy who rented the cabin next to ours was kind enough to come over and warn us in advance that if we saw someone wandering around with a red lamp on their head it was just him taking photos...... I ended up spending about 4 hours shooting and talking photography with him during the night. Turns out he's the president of his cities dark skys program and a pretty serious astronomer and astrophotographer. We've traded images and it looks like we're going to do some shooting together in the future since he's only about 60 miles from us. (guess I held my own with him) Small universe.....😂
DeadwoodMW.jpg

I thought I was gonna be bottling beer today but it is not quite ready so Sue and I painted fence posts. Hey, that's not a fair trade!
😃
OMG, do we hurt!!!

IMG_2207.jpg

Is that one of them there "invisible fences"! LOL

I thought I was gonna be bottling beer today but it is not quite ready so Sue and I painted fence posts. Hey, that's not a fair trade!
😃
OMG, do we hurt!!!

View attachment 74612

Looks like the restaurant didn't feel like cooking either! LOL

My wife & I went out for dinner Friday. Oddly for us, neither of us felt like cooking. A local restaurant is mixed Japanese & Thai. In addition to being delicious, the dishes are pretty.

View attachment 74637

Looks like the restaurant didn't feel like cooking either! LOL
😂

My wife doesn't do raw fish, she had their sweet-n-sour chicken. This is not a typical American take-out Chinese restaurant (the prices reflect this!😉). They make pretty much everything in the kitchen, very few commercial products. She said her dish was literally the best one she's ever had.

Latest posts

Back