Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She has a lot more, some are award winning shots. Her father was a noted photographer and I think she tries to fill his shoes. When his place was getting ready to sell in TX and we were cleaning out his garage, I found a paper grocery bag full of 35 mm slides. I held a few up to the light, and below is some of what I found. There are several of JFK as he was the official photographer for some of the trips the pres made. It was humbling to stumble into a little of history. Once we get everything sorted out, we intend to turn some over to the JFK library.

scan#008.jpg

Well, at least there will be plenty of parking spaces.

Been talking to faculty, who do not intend to hold classes except remotely for the summer, for the most part. I understand why. Vaccination in Alabama is at a mere 23.8%, tied with Mississippi for bottom. I got mine, still awaiting catching a milder COVID at work, though. :D

Looks like most people walk to work...

That lot is usually packed full by 8 a.m. Almost no students or faculty are here. Classes have been, and are, mostly virtual. Prolly gonna be a long, boring summer for we staffers, lol. They'll all come back in August.

Latest posts

Back