Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 72396

The weather cooperated overnight so I finished up the cattle ramp Milky Way project this am. I went out about 3am and got the sky shot around 4:30. It was 30 something degrees out but I went ahead and set up and shot the ramp again from a different angle just as the the sun was coming up. Took about 3 hours to stack and edit the Milky Way, merge the pano foreground and then merge the sky and ground together. I'm really proud of the way it all came together, time to start planning another shot.

A gorgeous capture. Sigh, it makes me miss the West. Camping out on the South Dakota Plains was a light show every night. And who knows how many thousands of dollars crossed that loading chute to get onto a semi trailer? Very nice.

Good Morning Cottonwood! I'll also post a before and after in honor of Los Alamos which I had no clue was spanish for Cottonwood until just now. Here's an unedited pano of Tuzigoot as soon as I jumped out of my truck at about 4 this morning. It was 28 degrees at around 6:00 when I was finished up, my camera actually had frost on it!
MWarcOverTuzigoot.jpgFrostedCanon.jpg

Cellular phone service is go to about 20 miles out, we go out to about 50 miles. I don’t know if we can get StarLink in Nova Scotia

I've seen parts of this Materials Mine and Cement Plant from different places in town but got a slightly more complete view the other morning from Tuzigoot in Clarkdale and figured it was time to find a place to see the whole plant lighted up at night. It's really pretty impressive looking, now I just have to figure the best way shoot it catching some stars and sky and maybe some moon?
cementPlant copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back