Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A long day that tested my resilience - I fully picked one of my heritage pear trees out back. (southern hemisphere harvest time). They are Williams bon chretien pears aka Bartlett pears. A bumper harvest this year. 83 Kg. Now - the even bigger job of turning it into wine. An annual event well planned.

3C951E98-8E17-4C0D-96F3-C883A0664F5F.jpeg

A long day that tested my resilience - I fully picked one of my heritage pear trees out back. (southern hemisphere harvest time). They are Williams bon chretien pears aka Bartlett pears. A bumper harvest this year. 83 Kg. Now - the even bigger job of turning it into wine. An annual event well planned.

View attachment 71332

Where is this?

Juvenile bald eagle sitting in neighbors tree. It was already pretty big. Tried to get a video of him flying away, but wouldn't budge when the wife knocked on the window.

View attachment 71373

Nice to be able to see it so close and get a good picture. Appears to be a good sized bird - while hard to get accurate perspective on size, the plumage indicates an adult red-tailed hawk. Likely a female as they are substantially larger than the males.

Nice to be able to see it so close and get a good picture. Appears to be a good sized bird - while hard to get accurate perspective on size, the plumage indicates an adult red-tailed hawk. Likely a female as they are substantially larger than the males.
1612706489473.png
This red tailed hawk was sitting on my bench last summer. Got pretty close before it finally took off.

Latest posts

Back