Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Southern Illinois University
Edwardsville had the Mississippi River Festival. A beautiful natural amphitheater. $3 tickets and carry in your coolers.

Thats kind of what I thought, I went to school there a few years back. Hell of a time.

Yes it's Southern Illinoois University, which at its Carbondale campus at the time had the #8 journalism school in the country and was in-state tuition for me. Not all of us went there just to party! That hairy guy left with a 3.6 GPA out of 4.

And how much wine do your mules drink ? :db
oh no i learnt my lesson in my 20's with a quarter horse that loved long neck Budweiser's nope not me ever again, yes i feed my cake to the chickens and love watching them hit walls and roost poles, but a drunk horse and a drunk rider are like oil and water,
Dawg

Since there are some beautiful photos, I thought you might be interested that MPIX has 25% off TODAY on everything (including metal prints)

https://www.mpix.com

Good site. We have a photographer come and do some family photos for us every few years. He swears by MPIX. They do great prints.

Latest posts

Back