Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a schematic diagram to help you interpret it:

Screen-shot-2020-06-26-at-10.48.14-AM.png

Only in 2020 could you expect eleven dots from a 10 wine sample...

I think Tesla will be crushed in short order by the big car companies IMHO. They have no IP that can't be duplicated down the road, (not even their battery technology is proprietary currently since they are in partnership with Panasonic) they just have a head start and proved there was a market for EV's. Both the EU carmakers as well as the US carmakers are going to eat them alive once they are running full tilt and they give Tesla some competition that they can't keep up with. Again just IMHO and a few facts!

Crash by the US carmakers...???
Yep, I know it is your opinion...lol

US carmakers, who? They're getting tanked, look at sales and profits, competition is WAY behind the wave of EV. EV is the future for anyone doubting.
Tesla has the best technology out there hands down for their EVs, the software development and advancement for autonomous is years ahead of any car maker.

Beautiful weather last few and upcoming days, Balloon rides must be sold out, first time I've seen 7 at one time. The rides are not on our list of things we want to try but there are helicopter tours that loop around many of the Sedona Red Rock monuments that might be a blast to take and hopefully get some nice photos at the same time.
Baloons.jpg

I'll go out on a limb and guess Southern Illinois University, probably at Carbondale only back then. I lived way closer to there and when we got tired of drinking at SEMO (Southeast Missouri-Cape Girardeau, MO) we would drive over there and drink.
Thats kind of what I thought, I went to school there a few years back. Hell of a time.

Latest posts

Back