Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, it came out even better than I expected. Cottonwood is in the Verde Valley, AZ and is a designated Dark Skys Area, and very dark on moonless nights. I was using a Canon 17mm lens and think I could get to maybe 8 secs without noticeable tracks. Shot at F22 and I know I can sharpen it up more with a lower stop. It's digital, Canon 6d mark II with ISO settings up to 40,000 and "augmented" (fake) settings up to 102,000 which makes it popular for Astrophotography. Truth is it was about the lowest priced full frame camera I could justify buying as a weekend hobbyist.

Enjoy your time as they grow up WAY too fast and nice to have the pictures for memories. I went through 3 camcorders filming my son grade school-college. Now on my second time around as my grandson is 12 and just as much fun watching him play sports.

I'm not coaching baseball this fall, so I have the opportunity to actually take some pictures. Broke out the DSLR for the first time in a very long time last weekend.

View attachment 67094

Since you always notice subtle details, I will take a guess: I take it he is a switch hitter?

I'm dreading the day I can't watch him anymore.

My son received a few offers from coaches but out of state (much more than staying at a local state college but without playing, so he decided to stay because also he didn’t want to stay away from home. With all this pandemic crap I guess it was the right decision anyways 🙂
The school has a soccer team but not the official team which he plans to be part of once all this craziness is over.

Latest posts

Back