Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don’t think I can manipulate like that on the iPad. Thx for the adjustment!
Actually, you can do it on the iPad. Select the picture from your photos, then click "Edit" in the upper right corner of the screen. The image will appear in the edit screen, look to the left side, there's an icon of a square with dotted rotational arrows around it, click the icon. Now, at the top of the screen to left hand side, you'll see a rectangle with a dotted rotational arrow that rotates the photo clockwise, click it as many times as you need to get the image in the position you desire. Click "Done" and the picture will be saved to your photos in the new configuration......................

Actually, you can do it on the iPad. Select the picture from your photos, then click "Edit" in the upper right corner of the screen. The image will appear in the edit screen, look to the left side, there's an icon of a square with dotted rotational arrows around it, click the icon. Now, at the top of the screen to left hand side, you'll see a rectangle with a dotted rotational arrow that rotates the photo clockwise, click it as many times as you need to get the image in the position you desire. Click "Done" and the picture will be saved to your photos in the new configuration......................
It looks upright on my iPad. So I’d actually have to rotate it somehow to look crooked. Anyway, thx for the help!

Here’s another of my hobbies, 1990 Mercedes 300 se. I inherited it 2 years ago, after sitting in my mother-in-laws garage for ten years I thought it would be a breeze to resuscitate it. Nope! After 5 mechanics and lots of parts it now runs and looks great.View attachment 66526View attachment 66527

If budget allows, I'd recommend a paint protection film (PPF) and ceramic coating to retain its beauties..
PPF full front at least.

Today racking my Chambourcin Rosé out of my primary fermenting bucket. 300 pounds lightly pressed to about 17.5 gallons. On the incredibly plus side, wife said, "You know we need to get a hydraulic press, I'm tired of messing with this fruit press" so I'm starting to look for them.
PXL_20201001_222627134.jpg

nice that your wife helps. Pretty dark rose, does chambourcin have red juice or is that from the skins. I was going to make Marquette rose this year but the juice is so dark I decided not to.
Oh yes, it is wonderful that my wife is the cellar rat, makes life much easier.

Chambourcin is pretty dark, really quickly. We picked up the grapes and crushed at the vineyard, 75 minutes drive back home. Then we let them sit for about another hour, then pressed. It will end up being a light clear reddish color, nor a pale pink.

@ibglowin Funny you posted that, we have a friend of my wife's coming out on the 18th and have made reservations for the 3 of us on the Verde Canyon Railroad. In October they have a "Ales on Rails" promotion that starts with lunch at the depot along with 4 tastings of Local Brews that you can try then or later on the train. We've got seats in First Class, living room sofa style, where they have more beer and/or drinks available for the ride. There are also private open air cars attached to each First class car. It's about a 4 hour tour, 40 miles up then back down the canyon. The cottonwoods in the canyon are just starting to yellow so hopefully it'll be colorful. Photo from their website that also mentions they have 2 of the only 7 remaining vintage Locomotives of this style.

ingVCRR.jpgVCRRseatig.jpg

@ibglowin Funny you posted that, we have a friend of my wife's coming out on the 18th and have made reservations for the 3 of us on the Verde Canyon Railroad. In October they have a "Ales on Rails" promotion that starts with lunch at the depot along with 4 tastings of Local Brews that you can try then or later on the train. We've got seats in First Class, living room sofa style, where they have more beer and/or drinks available for the ride. There are also private open air cars attached to each First class car. It's about a 4 hour tour, 40 miles up then back down the canyon. The cottonwoods in the canyon are just starting to yellow so hopefully it'll be colorful. Photo from their website that also mentions they have 2 of the only 7 remaining vintage Locomotives of this style.

ingView attachment 66706View attachment 66707

I have always loved F-7's. I can't believe they have 2 of 7! 😯

It’s been a really long year, and hurricane season appears to be holding on to the bitter f***ing end. Our new little friend went from TS to Cat 2 in 24 hours, and is expected to strengthen to Cat 4 tomorrow, and then hit land as a 2 on Friday. The blue dot in the map is me, and the storm track was on top of us yesterday, now it’s 15 miles west, putting us in the eastern eyewall, not where you want to be. Saving grace is that forecasters haven’t gotten the forecast right yet, let’s just hope they F this one up too.

DC43F544-E43E-490B-B9EF-5275FF113D12.png

John, good luck with everything, it is October and such an active season....ufff
My brother lives in Cape Coral, FL and they've been lucky this year.

Latest posts

Back