Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This collage popped up on our digital photo frame this morning. Soave, in early April 2019 - the vines were only just in bud. We are hoping to drive down to Veneto in the coming weeks (restriction dependant), in which case I will endeavour to capture a similar photo whilst the vines in full foliage.

soave-collage.jpg

I believe he would like you to increase the diameter of those holes to accommodate his short/fat beak. Otherwise your kinda basically discriminating against all other Woodpeckers like him who openly identify as a Hummer......

We have a small or young woodpecker that I think "identifies" as a hummingbird. Doesn't seem fazed when the hummingbirds buzz him while trying to get at their food but seems unclear on the concept of how to get the food out. Mostly taps on the glass or plastic base.
View attachment 64882

Nice fish, Glad you enjoyed the day, BUT next time remember even a bad day fishing is a whole lot better than a fantastic day working. Enjoy.

Is there some easy to like this more than once. My wife and I have said this several times this week, even though fishing hav been more like catching. This lake sees very little fishing action, since it isn't a big walleye lake. I don't have the patience to fish fo walleye, so sunfish it it's, catch 20 throw back 19.

Latest posts

Back