Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to test again Safari from iPhone and I get a message that the uploaded file is too large, this is why I like the app because it resizes the image for you.

I've been sitting at my "spot" just inside the garage surrounded by my trusty grills and finally today, after a full week of working at home, I looked up and saw my 20+ year old magnolia grandiflora showing some grandiflora. Mind you it was just starting to bloom when we had a hard freeze of 28*F, has endured rain and wind the last few weeks and it still looks this good. During a normal bloom you can't see the structure behind the flowers, but this is still pretty good in my opinion. As a wise man said, "I'll drink to that!".

3-27-20_magnolia.jpg

View attachment 59620
so there are some worse places to be quarantined in. Grilling some chops for dinner in a bit
Mike

Laughing at myself. I had scrolled down so I only saw the top third of the pic. I thought "Oh no, looks like there's a fire nearby.". Sure enough, I was right. 🤣

B30AA02F-DCD2-44A8-98B6-538AE93B8800.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back