Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
87055253_10215662385258833_6514389039162851328_o.jpg

Jim, looks solid. Is that a '48" or what? What do you plan to do with it? Don't let it sit too long.

It's a 1951 GMC five-window. It has been sitting in a barn for 50 years. My FIL let it sit in his and now it sits in mine. I have too many car projects, some sitting outside. I have a car in my shop building I've been working on for 13 years. No time. Maybe at retirement.

That's a good sale even for Costco. Over the past year or so the Prime Brisket at Costco has gone up from $2.99/lb to almost $3.99lb. The demand for Brisket is at an all time high due to all the Pellet Stoves being sold these days. You should pick up a small 12-13lb one for sure. These need trimming so your going to end up with 10-11lbs of meat on the grill when done. You can freeze what you don't eat and serve it at a later date.

That's a good sale even for Costco. Over the past year or so the Prime Brisket at Costco has gone up from $2.99/lb to almost $3.99lb. The demand for Brisket is at an all time high due to all the Pellet Stoves being sold these days. You should pick up a small 12-13lb one for sure. These need trimming so your going to end up with 10-11lbs of meat on the grill when done. You can freeze what you don't eat and serve it at a later date.

Sale ends Tuesday and the smallest package was over 15lbs.

I will stop by Tuesday but will freeze the whole package for a later cook when the temps are warmer for a long cook.

Hopefully freezing and then thawing it should be fine.

Latest posts

Back