Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
81749631_2780785795278152_485952507042856960_o.jpg

Still an amazing shot.

This is completely out of line with most photos here but if you haven't seen it it's probably one of the most engrossing photos I've seen in years. From CNN yesterday from the Taal Volcano eruption, a guy trying to protect his car by battling the ash building up his car.

This is completely out of line with most photos here but if you haven't seen it it's probably one of the most engrossing photos I've seen in years. From CNN yesterday from the Taal Volcano eruption, a guy trying to protect his car by battling the ash building up his car.

The best way to protect it is not to drive it. My grandparents were in Mt. St. Helens. They saw many people who ruined their cars by driving them. The ash gets past the air filter.

Looks like winter is gonna arrive again on the TN-AL line after Saturday. The high plus the low on Monday don't add up to today's high! Boy, that is gonna feel cold after the long mild stretch we have had. Lager making weather, and I hope to do that!

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 10.57.34 AM.png

Latest posts

Back