Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a file size limit but its set pretty high around 5Mb. I get the same message every now and then and I know the file is nowhere near the limit. If I just try and upload the file a 2nd time it always seems to successfully upload on the 2nd go round.

Welcome to WMT.
Thanks!!

I forwarded the photo to myself, reducing its size. I copied and posted that.

WMT sure seems like a nice way of connecting with others with similar interests.

We had to go to Las Vegas for the weekend for the most unfortunate of reasons, but, after attending the memorial service for my best friends older brother, we managed to enjoy the rest of our time there. We recently bought a new King size mattress and my wife has a sheet fetish so we hit up BB&B for some higher quality sheets compared to our choices at home. We've also been looking for a more point and shoot type camera to keep in the car when driving so we went to BestBuy and found a Nikon Coolpix B600 at a decent price and bought one. Haven't played with it yet but the built-in telephoto seems pretty awesome for a small camera and the resolution looks nice. We took the long way home for a change of scenery, through Williams, Flagstaff and then down the mountain into Sedona from the backside. Here's my one shot from the car window once we were almost home.
RedRocks.jpg

Have had rain all around us since that high pressure system finally got pushed out by that cool front on Sunday. Has cooled us down into the mid 80's from last weeks mid 90's. Humidity was up to 60% this AM and the prognosticators say we have some really good shots for moisture over the next 3 days or so........ Hoping we can get some nice rain with out any drama (hail).....

Whoo Hoo! Got just over an inch and a half last night. Didn't think it was gonna happen as it didn't start until around 7PM or so but then it moved in just as I started watering stuff on the back patio. Only a little bit of pea sized hail at the start so no damage to grapes or vehicles! Pics are from Santa Fe which got nailed as well. I know better than to stay outside when monsoon weather hits this area!

67191316_2598105150202286_4248980346722320384_n.jpg

67462145_2598105160202285_4747428051795574784_n.jpg

Last edited:
Were you on automatic or manual? Nice shot!

Playing with my new Coolpix, set it up outside facing a feeder and shot this remotely from my office viewing from my iPhone. It doesn't have a lot of features or settings but seems like it'll be great for taking quickie type pics.

Doesn’t have a manual setting and cant set exposures. Want to play with some nighttime shots but only setting I can play with are ISO’s other than presets. We looked at a house for sale today (for giggles) and Lori shot this from their back porch. I’m guessing 1/4 mile.

Attachments

• 4EAABF0C-0BD0-4336-8F06-00DAEB38ABC8.jpeg
    4EAABF0C-0BD0-4336-8F06-00DAEB38ABC8.jpeg
    385.5 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Back