Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you'd rather visit there than meet up with a bunch of winemakers in a few weeks? Where are you priorities? Look how cloudy it is, probably really humid too. It's gonna be pristine NE weather when we meet up, I can guarantee it!

And if not, blame the weather forecaster.

Procrastination, lol

I really wish I was available the weekend for the meet up, if it wasn’t because my son has a soccer tournament in Saratoga, NY I’d definitely go and meet up with y’all..!!

The wife says hello winemakers

View attachment 49228

So once again you left the kids at home... PARTY TIME! :db

teen-monitoring-software-1.jpg

Happy Anniversary!

My father always said to us.. "A good woman can make life worthwhile, but a bad woman will make life a living Hell. Choose wisely son.".

Looks like you chose wisely. Congrats!

Went to the Belmont Stakes yesterday to see a new triple crown winner! I had my money on Justified but the odds did not pay much.

thumbnail1.jpg

Oh, and boy did they gouge us!
The tickets, parking, a program, Lunch, and a couple of beers ended up costing way more than my winnings. Still, I was there to witness history and had a great time.

Here is a photo of a $9 beer...

thumbnail2.jpg

Went to the Belmont Stakes yesterday to see a new triple crown winner! I had my money on Justified but the odds did not pay much.

What a race! Gates opened and - he gone! And now, the "controversy," too, for a little excitement post-race! Saw an interview with the horse's owner. He says no more racing now! The horse will bring him $20 million-$30 million a year in stud fees from here on out. Why risk injury? So you likely saw his LAST race, too. Not sure, but it has to be the shortest, or at least one of the shortest, careers in undefeated racing any horse has had.

What a race! Gates opened and - he gone! And now, the "controversy," too, for a little excitement post-race! Saw an interview with the horse's owner. He says no more racing now! The horse will bring him $20 million-$30 million a year in stud fees from here on out. Why risk injury? So you likely saw his LAST race, too. Not sure, but it has to be the shortest, or at least one of the shortest, careers in undefeated racing any horse has had.

It was a great race, we enjoyed watching it as well. As for not racing anymore, makes perfect fiscal sense to me, just for the stud fees alone, not to mention if he got hurt. Nothing better could happen for the horse if it wins more, well, it's supposed to. If it loses, they'd run the risk of devaluing it as a stud and reducing their opportunity for returns.

On the fluffier side, can't help but think that horse knows it's racing, enjoys racing, wants to race, and wants to win. Kinda sad to take that away from him, but then again, he'll get treated like a king and have and endless supply of females......................

Bottled a pretty nice jalapeno beer - used a blonde ale base. Made my labels with my cricut to be frugal. Sampled it at a BBQ contest this past weekend and it got great reviews. I'll stick to wine but I do love making beer!

Attachments

• Holy Jalapeno.jpg
    Holy Jalapeno.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 17
@Amanda660 how much and when did you add the jalapeño ?
i used 8 - cut in half and cleaned out but not too clean. Sprayed everything with starsan before I did anything. Dropped them into the secondary container and racked on top (I use the All In One Wine Pump - LOVE it). Let sit 10 days then racked, added priming sugar and bottled.

Latest posts

Back