Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attended the WineMaker Magazine Conference last week, and had some amazing wines at the Friday night wine swap party. Thanks to Wes Hagen from J. Wilkes who brought (among 12 other amazing wines) a 1996 Caymus and a 1997 Opus One. Definitely the oldest wines I've tasted. He also brought a bottle of Mission from a 200 year old vine in Las Angeles (oldest vine in CA). Amazing night of wonderful people and beautiful wines (or was it beautiful people and wonderful wines... oh well).party.jpg 2018-05-18 19.21.41.jpg 2018-05-18 19.21.22.jpg

Crooked Cork
I take it you plan to make some Rhubarb wine?
Sure would be interested to hear about your recipe!

Mine weren’t that large. If I didn’t have 99 lbs in the freezer, I’d be tempted. But my darling wife just cleaned and bagged all these and I won’t get anymore for fear of getting shot

Rather than get shot, I could make some disappear!!
:p

Last edited:
I went in Costco this afternoon after seeing your post and found the 4# Strawberries at 5.99!
bought 16#. Think I will start some Strawberry-Watermelon wine in the morning. I been making homemade wine for about a month, Hope its as fun 10 years down the road as it is now!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back